Jump to navigation Jump to search
When creating content for the Mindworks Wiki please adhere to the following list of best practices
- Show only meaningful graphics with descriptive captions
- Break up information into digestible chunks
- Embed links to download part files (don't refer to shared drive location) <= Not possible yet; instead refer to shared drive location.
- Separate information into categories/steps
- Include information describing why or what in general intro
- Essentially try to replicate wikipedia
- Use the "Show Preview" button to view what your wiki will look like rendered.
- Use professional language
- Use passive tense with imperative mood(instead of you need to follow the best practices use follow the best practices)