Talk:Squaring Rough Stock
ADD YOUR SIGNATURE HERE!!! using: ~~~
Insert comments below this line:
Mentor Comments 5/30
- Should not be italicized
- Should be more broad; cover why someone would want to do this.
- Tools/cutting tools
Move this content to the table, see comments below
- Steps to squaring rough stock
- Add two entries to the begining
- one entry for the tools. Take one photo with all tools nicely lined up.
- the other entry for the cutting tools. Take one photo with all cutting tools nicely lined up.
- Link the Tramming Mill Head page
- In Facing top and bottom sides of stock with roughing end mill say "with recently faced side seated on parallels" instead of "with recently faced side placed down in the vice"