This page documents and describes best practices for providing feedback to user pages. Feedback should be placed on the discussion tab (right of page tab on top bar). Please copy the following example for proper formatting (below code taken from here):
|OWNER: Gatl2189 (talk) 21:22, 27 May 2013 (UTC)
Mentor Comments for 5/30/13
Overall nice job. Check text for correctness and completeness.
Add section about centercutting and non-centercutting endmills selection and identification
Mentor Comments from 5/28/13
The above contents are mainly for formating, I will check content Wednesday. From a quick glance, the content looks mostly complete, but make sure to check with other sources such as the machinist book, McMaster, wikipedia, etc for a second check. Also, remove 'This is the...' as the name of the tool will be included image caption
Some things to take note of
- Make sure the students have put their signature (using four ~~~~) after the word "OWNER:"
- Use level 2 headers with you poisiton and title (Mentor/TA/Instructor/etc. Comments for 11/30/2013)
- Brake your comments into logical sections. Place a ; in front of the section name
- Section names that reference an actual section in their page, should be italicized
- Use bulletined and numbered lists
- Comments should be short and to the point, much like action items.
- General comments may be placed at end of your section
- Place your signature as the last line of your section